Weed brownies or tropicana cookies weed are a famous go-to choice for stoner dessert lovers. They are easy to make, carry and store. Not only do these delicious treats give you a pleasant high, but they also make your taste buds dance with joy. It’s the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and your desire to get a little bit elevated.
Today we will delve into the process of making weed brownies using delta 9 oil, the not-so-traditional approach, and uncover this untapped delicacy to make your stoner sessions more fun and tasty.
Ingredients required :
- Cannabis – 1/4 ounce of ground cannabis is required for this recipe. Be sure to choose a strain that is high in THC, as this is the component that provides the psychoactive effects.
- Unsalted butter – 1/2 cup of unsalted butter is required to infuse with the cannabis. The butter will be used to create a cannabis-infused butter, which will be added to the brownie mix.
- Brownie mix – You will need a box of brownie mix to make the base for the weed brownies. You can choose any brand or type of brownie mix you like, but be sure to check the instructions on the box to ensure you have all the necessary additional ingredients.
- Water – 1/4 cup of water is needed to mix with the brownie mix.
- Eggs – You will need 2 large eggs to mix with the brownie mix.
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract is required to add flavor to the brownies.
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon of salt is required to balance the sweetness of the brownie mix.
- Delta 9 oil – 1 bottle of Delta 9 oil is required for this recipe. The oil should be around 500mg potency, but this can vary depending on the brand you choose. Delta 9 oil is a concentrated form of THC that will add additional potency to the brownies.
It’s important to note that the potency of your weed brownies will depend on the quality and potency of the cannabis and Delta 9 oil you use, as well as the amount you consume.
Equipment required :
- Small saucepan
- Fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth
- Mixing bowl
- 9-inch square baking pan
- Cooking spray or butter
Let’s cook brownies !! Woohoo
Now that we have all the ingredients and equipment ready, let’s dive into the step-by-step cooking process.
Step 1: Preheat the oven and prepare the baking pan
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
Step 2: Infuse the butter with cannabis
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, add the ground cannabis and stir to combine. Let the mixture simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. This process is called decarboxylation and is necessary to activate the THC in cannabis. After 30 minutes, strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve or cheesecloth to remove any solids, then set it aside to cool.
Step 3: Mix the brownie batter
In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir the mixture until well combined and there are no lumps.
Step 4: Add the delta 9 oil
Once the butter and cannabis mixture has cooled, add the delta 9 oil to the mixture and stir well to combine. The Delta 9 oil will add additional THC to the brownie batter and make it more potent.
Step 5: Combine the batter with the infused butter
Slowly pour the cooled cannabis-infused butter into the brownie batter and mix well until it is fully incorporated.
Step 6: Pour the batter into the prepared pan
Pour the brownie batter into the greased baking pan and smooth it out with a spatula.
Step 7: Bake the brownies
Bake the brownies in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Be careful not to overcook the brownies, as they can become dry and lose their potency.
Step 8: Let the brownies cool
Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Once they have cooled slightly, use a knife to cut them into squares.
Enjoy your weed brownies
Serve the weed brownies warm or at room temperature and enjoy responsibly. Remember to start with a low dose and wait at least an hour before consuming more, as the effects of edibles can take some time to fully kick in. Now that the brownies are ready, let’s learn how to store them properly so that you can enjoy them for a long time.
How to store Delta 9 oil weed brownies properly
Cool completely before storing: Before storing your weed brownies, make sure they are completely cool. Warm brownies can create condensation in the storage container, which can cause them to become soggy and lose their potency.
Use an airtight container: Use an airtight container to store your brownies. This will help to prevent air from getting in and oxidizing the THC, which can cause it to degrade over time. You can use a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid or a glass container with a silicone seal.
Store in the fridge or freezer: For long-term storage, it’s best to store your Delta 9 oil weed brownies in the fridge or freezer. This will help to preserve their freshness and potency. If storing in the fridge, make sure to wrap the brownies in plastic wrap or foil before placing them in the container to prevent them from drying out.
Label and date: Label and date your storage container so you can keep track of when you made the brownies and how long they have been stored. This will help you to determine when they are no longer fresh or potent and need to be thrown out.
Keep away from children and pets: Make sure to keep your Delta 9 oil weed brownies out of reach of children and pets. Label the container clearly as containing THC-infused brownies to prevent any accidental consumption.
Welp, that’s all from our side today, so hop on and cook yourself some delicious brownies and take your stoner session to next level.