Our family saw Disney Pixar’s Inside out on opening weekend and we have all been wanting to see it again! We’ve been having fun at home with these Inside Out Emotions Cards and singing the Bing Bong song, but I wanted to make something more for the kids which resulted in Joy’s Lime Lemonade drink!
It’s an easy and refreshing drink for this summer that both adults and kids will be jumping with JOY for!
Joy’s Lime Lemonade
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- ice cubes
- blue sugar crystals
- In a pitcher, combine lime and lemon juice, and sugar.
- Stir to completely dissolve sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Makes 12 servings.
- For the blue sugared rim, dip the glass into a bowl full of water and then into a bowl of sugared crystals.
Enjoy this sweet drink inspired by Joy from Inside Out! Who’s your favorite emotion from Inside Out?