I love going out to coffee with my girl friends, but it is so expensive at $4 a cup! And what if the good barista is not working and you don’t get your java just the way you like it? So disappointing! What if there was a way that you could be guaranteed a delicious cup of iced coffee in the comfort of your (or your friend’s) home for about 50 cents a glass? Introducing International Delight’s Iced Coffee!
One of the best things about this Iced Coffee is it’s ready to go! It made my Ladies Day-In Coffee Klatch a breeze! First, I needed a few delicious treats to serve in my “home coffee house” so I purchased some biscotti and whipped up blueberry muffins and chocolate chip scones.
Then I donned my most barista-ish black apron and got out my serving tray right in time for my friends to show up ready to taste-test International Delight’s NEW Iced Coffee!
We had a wide variety of coffee types at this coffee klatch! We have the everyday ‘pot of black coffee’ drinkers to the only occasional ‘caramel and a dollop of whip cream’ drinkers. I fall somewhere in the middle: I like my coffee with a bit of cream but no other flavoring. I drink a cup or so of coffee every morning… and just maybe an afternoon cup if my day lasts longer than my energy!
The ladies loved the Iced Coffee! I made little voting signs (I have a thing for Dancing with the Stars!) so we could show you our favorite! Tycie couldn’t make up her mind, even after much discussion, so we let her vote twice!
Here are some of the comments on each flavor:
- It’s surprising to me that the Original is my favorite, because I usually like anything syrupy, but this flavor is excellent!
- It’s a good flavor without being too strong
- The Original is very smooth-I can see why they call it “creamy” on the packaging.
- It would be great in the morning you don’t want a lot of sweet stuff.
- The Original would be perfect on a summer day!
- It tastes JUST like chocolate milk! The Hershey syrup kind-which I think is the best.
- The Mocha a great chocolate flavor without being too sweet.
- You would have to be careful to not leave your glass unguarded! The kids would love it!
- I like how the Mocha tastes like it’s made with quality chocolate.
- I can taste the vanilla but it’s not overwhelming.
- It’s not a real strong vanilla taste-doesn’t have a sharp taste to it at all-like some vanilla flavored items do.
- I think it kind of tastes fake. It doesn’t taste as if you went to your baking cabinet and used your vanilla extract.
- The Vanilla doesn’t seem to have as smooth taste as the Mocha and Original. I would drink it, but it wouldn’t be my first choice out of the three.
We also talked about the fact that a cup of this Iced Coffee wasn’t too bad for you compared to most of the flavored coffee house drinks! We passed the carton around and discussed the Nutritional Label on the back:
A few ladies loved International Delight’s Iced Coffee so much, they asked for to-go glasses!
We had a fantastic time with our coffee talk! We have made decisions on a number of things: We need to get together more often. We love International Delight’s Iced Coffee, especially the Original flavor. AND we can’t wait to make frappuccinos out of it!
Check out my Google+ album to see me shopping for International Delight’s Iced Coffee and other supplies that helped make my Coffee Klatch a delicious success!
Visit International Delight’s website for more information on Iced Coffee and many other delicious products! You can also follow them on Twitter and Facebook for all of the most up-to-date info and promotions!
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias All opinions are honest and my own.