I love anything lemon – lemon squares, lemon chicken, the smell of lemon – so I knew that these Lemon Drop Shooters would be delicious and I was right! These lemon drop shooters are the perfect drink to serve up at a spring or summer BBQ!
Lemon Drop Shooters Recipe
Yields: 4 (3 oz) shot glasses
6-8 ice cubes
3/4 cup high quality lemonade
3/4 cup citrus vodka
1 lemon and yellow sugar crystals, for garnish
1. Slice into a fresh lemon and run the wedge all along the rim of each shot glass.
2. Pour the yellow sugar crystals onto a flat plate. Dip the rims of each shot glass into the sugar, coating entirely.
3. Chill the glasses for 30 minutes.
4. In a cocktail shaker, add the ice, lemonade and vodka. Shake, shake, shake!
5. Pour into the chilled shot glasses and ENJOY!
These lemon drop shooters are so easy to make and will be so popular and your next gathering! They are perfect combination of sweet and sour. If you’re looking for a more kid-friendly lemon drink, make sure to check out my Joy’s Lime Lemonade drink which is inspired by the movie Inside Out!