Say hello to the newest member of the Glue Dot® family: Glue Dot® XL sheets and Glue Dot® XXL sheets!
These things are MEGA sized! The XL are 1 inch in diameter and the XXL are 2 inches (5.1cm) diameter. And they come with all the sticking power of the other Glue Dots®!
- Works on paper, foam, plastic, metal, wood, glass, fabric, and more.
- Acid-Free, Lignin-Free
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
There are so many uses for these larger Glue Dots®! You know that big, beautiful bow with the sticky back that fell off? An XL would be perfect! Make your own stickers or seals on packages and envelopes! Don’t even get me started on the scrapbooking possibilities! They are useful for household items too! One fun and useful project is this Recycled Magnet Chore Chart:
It’s so easy! Keep the template on the computer and just print up a new chore chart when you want to add a job to the list or change it up. I made mine in a matter of minutes just using Word. You just print it on a regular sheet of paper and one of those thin magnets that businesses give you. Kids will love being able to check the boxes with the bright little circles!
Here is what you will need:
- Sheet of paper
- Colored cardstock
- Glue Dots® XL
- Print up your individualized chore chart on the sheet of paper. The boxes should be 1″ X 1″ or a little larger.
- Separate out an individual Glue Dot®, keeping the dot on the clear plastic.
- Attach to the patterned side of the magnet and trim.
- Peel the clear plastic off the Glue Dot® and attach dot to the colored cardstock. Trim this into a happy little circle!
- All you have to do is put your fun and easy chore chart up and watch your kids spring into action!
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.