The history of sending Christmas cards started in the 1800s, specifically 1843, in the UK. Sir Henry Cole is credited to have began this custom of sending greeting cards for Christmas. He was a government worker who helped set up the new Post Office where he worked as an Assistant Keeper. He wanted more ordinary people to use the Post Office more so together with his artist friend, John Horsely, they designed the first Christmas card ever. It is thanks to them that we now have Christmas cards of all styles and types including Real Estate Christmas Cards.
Sending Real Estate Christmas Cards
Approximately 64% of Americans are said to take time to buy, sign, seal, and deliver Christmas cards to their friends and loved ones every year.
“Why should we send Christmas cards?” you might ask.
Well, despite the fact that you could easily send a Christmas greeting on Facebook or on any social medial platform these days, many people still consider sending cards as a traditional way of bringing joy and love to their friends and family during the holidays. Other people consider card giving as an opportunity to share God’s love to both believers and non-believers. Whatever the reason, you can’t deny that greeting cards, like Real Estate Christmas cards, remain popular and is still the best way to make someone smile during the holidays.
Greeting cards, especially Real Estate Christmas cards, are a form of personal expression. It is a way for people to build and strengthen relationships. You might be amazed that even in the digital age, there are still people out there who send greeting cards. Studies reveal that 90% of people still prefer old-fashioned greeting cards over an electronic or e-mail card.
Below are some reasons why people still prefer to send Christmas greeting cards over digital greeting ones.
- It’s A Lot Personal –receiving a letter always feels more personal compared to receiving an e-mail greeting. The reason for this is part psychological, part kinesthetic-you can actually feel the card. There’s something satisfying about opening a letter, sitting down, and reading it.
- It’s More Emotional –With handwritten greeting cards, the feelings and memory evoked remain even though the person has long gone. You’d enjoy reading through how different people express themselves emotionally through their writing.
- Greeting Cards Have More Impact –this is especially true for personal photo cards where you include photos of your family, friends or even your pets. The problem with e-cards is that they end up just being another email in your inbox. They’re easy to scan, but they’re also easy to gloss over or delete. Real cards, on the other hand, can stay stored in your dresser for years or be displayed on the fireplace mantle for days.
- Authenticity –People tend to choose cards that match their personality, taste and values. While you can do the same for e-cards, it just doesn’t seem so authentic. Just the very thought of the sender picking out a card and writing a personal message shows that the sender cares.
- It’s Different From Computers and The Internet –The digital world, social media sites, blogs and websites can never replace real human connections and relationships. The greeting card represents real connection between people—it’s a connection that goes beyond the digital world. While the need for human connection fuels the social media movement, and social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, it is also the very same need that keeps people sending out greeting cards.
Real Estate Christmas Cards: What Are They?
If you work in the real estate industry or if real estate is your passion, you can find plenty of Christmas cards with this them. If you want to shed a little humor or make a colleague or boss laugh with your greeting cards, this is the perfect thing to get. You could also send previous clients real estate Christmas cards just for the sake of keeping your client-realtor relationship strong. Who knows? They might come to you again when they need a new home or recommend a friend who is in need of a realtor. You can help maintain that relationship and even foster new ones by sending real estate Christmas cards.
Real estate Christmas cards can be humorous or traditional. These cards have the perfect message you can send to clients and business associates during the holidays! The year may be coming to an and what better way to welcome the upcoming year with a fun and quirky greeting card such as this? You can also customize your greeting cards in different ways to make it more unique.
Why Give Real Estate Christmas Cards?
If you want to keep your real estate company up in the thoughts of your clients, then get them real estate Christmas cards. There is a huge collection of fun, quirky and quality Christmas cards for real estate out in the market. You can choose your favorite design or even personalize it with your own greeting and color of choice. There’s even an option to add your company’s name, logo, and signatures. It’s the best way to show clients you care and promote your business at the same time!
Real estate Christmas cards give you the opportunity to demonstrate your presence to your clients and stand out from the competition. It’s also a great way for you tell your clients that you appreciate their business. You can improve your company’s reputation this way and you’ll bring in more business as well.
Greeting cards, especially real estate Christmas cards, take your well wishes and thoughts to a whole new level. It’s so much better than a quick text message or a hastily put-together email greeting. Those who receive your cards will definitely appreciate the fact that someone took time to pick out a card they’ll like and write their thoughts on paper. Even if the message is just simple and short, receiving a handwritten card beats e-mail greetings any day!