I’m so excited for the release of Finding Dory into theaters on June 17th. Can you believe it’s been 13 years since Finding Nemo came out? It’s such a favorite in our household so we are especially excited for this movie. If you are too, you’ll love these free Finding Dory printables and how to make a Finding Dory paper plate craft with the kids!
2 Paper plates
Craft paints: bright blue, light blue, yellow, and black
Large plastic giggly eyes
Foam paint brush
Small paint brush
Tape or glue
1. Cut one large triangle about 5-6″ wide, one 3″, and one 2″.
2. Paint your plate and triangles bright blue with your foam paint brush and let dry
3. Paint large yellow stripes on each triangle like pictured
4. Paint black stripes on two on your triangles like pictured
5. Now paint the design pictured on the front of Dory
6. Tape or glue the large triangle on the top, medium sized on the back, and the small triangle on the bottom for the fins
7. Glue the googly eye underneath your blue strip
8. Display Dory and make Nemo next!