I have been collecting corks for a LONG time. Almost a decade now… so it won’t surprise you when you see this, right?
I love doing crafts, but I haven’t seen a lot of “cork crafts” that have appealed to me. Until… I saw these adorable little Christmas trees on Pinterest:
I just had to make my own! So I gathered up my supplies and got my glue gun:
- Ink Pads in Reds, Greens and Browns
- Glitter Glue
- Foam Glitter Stars
- Hot Glue Gun
- Color some of your corks by rubbing the ends on the red, green and brown ink pads.
- Attach a row of corks using glue gun. This will be the base of your Christmas tree. I did a random pattern, but you can do anything you would like!
- Continue adding corks, going in a triangular pattern.
- Add brown colored corks in a tree trunk fashion on the bottom, a glitter foam star or a ribbon on the top and maybe some glitter on a few of the corks for a little bling!
Have you made any crafts for Christmas decorating yet?