Mother’s Day is almost here! This year, we are looking for something thoughtful and yet practical. We have Moms in the family that love gardening only second to their grandkids! Combine the two and we have the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
What you will need:
- A fun flower pot
- Patterned cardstock that matches the flower pot
- Glue Dots® Pop Up Dots
- Glue Dots® Mini Glue Dots Roll
- Ink & Sponge
- Misc buttons
- Cut petal shaped leaves into the desired size.
- Apply a Glue Dots® Pop Up dot near the top of the flower pot as shown. Add an inked petal (use sponge to smudge the edges).
- Add additional Glue Dots and additional petals.
- Add buttons using Glue Dots® Mini Glue Dots.
- Add a pretty little flower and a card and you have a lovely Mother’s Day gift!
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.