Really? Easter is this weekend? I can hear many screams of surprise even from where I sit! Yes… it’s coming, which means in just a few days the house will be filled with family of all ages. How great would it be to have a few easy and fun projects lined up for the kiddos?
I have assembled a “short list” for you of projects that are not time or labor intensive. Also, I tried to find crafts that only included supplies that you just might have around your house or in the average craft stash.
- We all have those unmatched socks floating around the laundry room. Give them new meaning in life with some glue, felt scraps and ribbon! How cute are these guys?!
- These guys are incredibly cute! And considerably less messy than a traditional eye-dying event!
Source: media-cache1.pinterest.com via Truman on Pinterest
- Ink and paper! Just ink, paper and perhaps some good soap for the messy hands after! Simple and cute Easter bunnies and chicks!
Source: media-cache0.pinterest.com via Clemence on Pinterest
- Of course, there has to be a craft involving toilet paper tubes! There are just so many good uses for them!
- Encourage the kids to make their own creative patterns with buttons. You could even turn these into thoughtful cards for the family that couldn’t join you for the holiday!
Do you have any creative projects planned for your family for Easter? What other fun traditions will you be partaking in this weekend?