Want a really easy and inexpensive way to decorate for St. Patrick’s Day? Decorate with a Paper Shamrock Garland!
Here is what you will need:
- Cut cardstock into 1/2″ by 6″ strips.
- Fold a strip in half. Place a Glue Dots Craft Dot® at the crease and adhere.
- Fold the strips of paper down and secure with a Glue Dot. Make a lot of them!
- Create the stems with another strip of cardstock and a Glue Dot.
- Place a Glue Dot on each side of the formed hearts and create a shamrock with 4 hearts and a stem.
- Attach shamrocks together into a garland! Hang and be festive!
Pin it for later!
OMG this is so cute! Great job Natalie.
Jenn @ Katie's Charms says
How cute! I think my girls would love to make this!
Sarah BB @ EAst9thStreet says
Very cute and EASY!
Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute says
This is so cute Natalie! I think I’m gonna have to make one. Thanks for sharing it. I’m your new follower now. I hope you’ll stop by and maybe become a follower too.
Hugs…Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute
Julie Wood says
This is so pretty! I love the Green Paper Shamrock and you did a great job in making yours.
shelly peterson says
This is such a cute idea!I have never used glue dots before but they look like they make this easier to make.
Looks so pretty. Such a cute idea
OMG, it is really cute and lovely.
G K says
I like how much detail you were able to get. It’s nice to see some St. Patrick’s Day decorations.
This is so cute, love it! Thanks for sharing.