Lately, my girls are obsessed with Shopkins! I don’t know what it is about them but they love them! If you’re looking to do a fun activity with your kids, you can make your own Shopkins Soap!
Materials Needed to Make Shopkins Soap
Clear glycerin soap block
Any rectangle soap mold
Soap scent (optional)
Clear Pyrex measuring cup
Small sauce pot
Directions to Make Shopkins Soap
1. Cut your large clear glycerin soap into about 5 ice cube sized pieces
2. Place your soap pieces into a glass Pyrex measuring cup
3. Place your measuring cup into a small pot of boiling water on the stove
4. Let your water boil around your measuring cup until the glycerin soap is melted (about 8 minutes)
5. Add in 1 tablespoon of your scent (I choose strawberry!)
6. Place your Shopkins face down inside your mold
7. Using a pot holder, carefully grab your measuring cup and pour your melted soap over your Shopkins
8. Let cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, then transfer to the freezer for the last 10 minutes
9. Carefully stretch the sides of your mold and press up on the bottom to remove your Shopkins soap
The kids are now going to love washing their hands and the more they wash, the quicker they get the Shopkins!
Make sure to pin my free printable Shopkins Valentine’s Day cards, too!