March will be here before we know it and I am loving the idea of serving up these Mini Rainbow Pancakes for St. Patrick’s Day to my kids! Actually, rainbow pancakes are fun for ANY time of the year!
Mini Rainbow Pancakes for St. Patrick’s Day
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 4 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Food Coloring
- Beat eggs, and add remaining ingredients in order and mix until smooth.
- Divide batter into 6 equal portions and put into separate bowls.
- Mix a few drops of food coloring into each bowl until you get the color you like.
- In a medium skillet over low heat, pour very small circles of batter, about the size of a half dollar.
- Cook on each side for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to let get brown, as the color will not be as vibrant.
- This recipe makes about 48 pancakes!
- Serve with syrup, whipped cream, or fruit for a delicious and fun breakfast for St. Patrick’s Day – or any time of year!
Pin it for later!
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day fun? Check out the posts below!