Wanna know two things that go so well together? Nutella and Peanut Butter! And I’ve got a super easy recipe for you to make Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies!
The combination of Nutella and Peanut Butter for these Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies are AMAZING! My kids couldn’t stop gobbling them up! If you have a Nutella lover, wait until they try these. And again, they are SO easy to make because I use the best peanut butter cookie mix! Let’s dive in and see how to make these delicious cookies.
Nutella and Peanut Butter Cookies
– 1 egg
– 1 tablespoon of water
– 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 1 cup of Nutella
– Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
– In a large mixing bowl, add peanut butter cookie mix, egg, water and vegetable oil. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
– Add in Nutella and stir again.
– Shape the dough into 1 inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
– Use a fork to flatten in a crisscross pattern.
– Bake for 10 minutes.