I dove into the depths of our “family recipes” to bring you a fantastic salad perfect for this last stretch of hot weather! I don’t know if I’m going to get in trouble for sharing, so mum’s the word! 😉
- 5 cups chopped Broccoli Florets
- 5 cups chopped Cauliflower
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2/3 cups finely chopped Sweet Onion
- 1/2 cups Raisins
- 6 strips cooked & crumbled Bacon (turkey bacon is great too!)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 packets of Sweet & Low or 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower, cheese, onion, raisins and bacon.
- Mix the mayo, vinegar and sugar to make the dressing and then add to the broccoli mixture.
- Top with sunflower seeds and enjoy!