I’m always looking for quick and easy meals that the whole family loves! A few weeks ago we tried Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes which was a huge hit! When I was watching TV the other day, I saw a commercial from Pillsbury showing a recipe for Unsloppy Joes and I knew I had to make them!
The best thing is they are so easy to make and my 5 year old was able to help me too! They also were delicious! We served them with a side of salad and they were definitely filling!
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently and then drain.
- Stir in sauce and chili powder; let simmer 5 minutes.
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round.
- Spoon ⅓ cup meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round.
- Fold the dough in half over filling; press to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
I actually didn’t have any chili powder, so I left that out and it was still so delicious! It’s a great meal for the whole family to add to your menu!