With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, I always start craving Reubens even though they are good anytime of year! But I’m especially loving this fun spin on a traditional Reuben that is super easy to make too – Reuben Stuffed Biscuits!
- 1 can of canned Biscuits
- 6 slices of corned beef from the deli
- 3 slices of swiss cheese, torn in half.
- Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 4 biscuits, stretched out and pressed down on top of a baking sheet.
- Spread mustard on each biscuit.
- Top with one slice of corned beef, one half of swiss cheese and a pinch of sauerkraut.
- Top with the other 4 biscuits, stretched out to make sure the meat, cheese and sauerkraut is completely covered.
- Use a fork to pinch the edges all the way around of the biscuits. Poke a small hole in the top to vent.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until biscuits are completely golden brown.
Make sure to check out my other St. Patrick’s Day posts!
- Mini Rainbow Pancakes
- Shamrock Preschool Craft
- St. Patrick’s Day Food and Fun for Kids
- DIY Paper Shamrock Garland