For as long as I can remember I loved buying planners. I would fill out the whole year with birthdays and events and carry it with me everywhere.
Then I had Hayden and I stopped filling in the planner because I didn’t want to carry it in a diaper bag.
Plus, I had just gotten my iPhone and started putting things on the calendar there.
But it just wasn’t the same! The last few months I had been meaning to get a nice sized planner or wall calendar to start helping me plan. I thought it would also help me in scheduling stuff for my blog, in addition to writing down all the stuff we do with our family.
I was super excited when I got to review a dotmine planner!
dotmine planners were created by two moms, Lisa Edwards and Sarah Nicoli.
Their business concept remains constant and simple: develop, design and distribuate day planners that appeal to and serve you!
Why choose a dotmine planner?
- the size — they’re compact and easy to use, not bulky and not complicated! They also open flat for optimal ease of use;
- the space — you’ll have daily, weekly and monthly views, room for notes and for tracking the entire family, and tear-off margins for lists;
- the art — 20+ elegant, fun and sometimes funky covers each year;
- the price — retailing for less than $20, dotmine planners are affordable; and
- the catchy names and customized features — family_time.mine®, for moms; life_time.mine®, blending work and family life; and time.mine®, for the individual or student.
- bonus months — our 17-month planners accommodate both the school and calendar year.
I received the Pink Tie-Dye family_time.mine Planner.
I am in love with this planner. It’s bright and fun and super sturdy.
This planner will organize your life!
This planner was actually designed with lots of input from Moms so you know it will be great for you!
I love that there are monthly and weekly calendars with plenty of space to take notes.
On the weekly pages there are even perforated shopping lists so you can take notes, tear off and go!
There’s pages for babysitter notes, contacts, your kid’s contacts, local businesses and so much more!
There are also stickers for you to put on different dates, like Birthdays and Holidays!
There’s also a pocket folder in the back to hold any documents that you want with you at all times.
dotmine has a planner for every need! Take the Choose Your Planner Test to see which one is best for you!
Want to win your very own dotmine planner (does not include Borders Exclusive planners)??
You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of my blog!
Check out dotmine and tell me which planner is your favorite!
Subscribe to my blog via email. (2 Entries)
Tweet about this giveaway. Just hit the retweet button at the top of the post! (1 Entry per day)
Please make sure to leave a comment for each entry! It makes it easier to count entries!
Good luck and this giveaway ends on March 2nd!
Disclosure: This product review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. All opinions are 100% mine!