Do you need some simple snack ideas for when the kids get home from school? Wow, I can’t believe I am already saying back to school! Getting back into the routine of things, I know we are always looking for quick, simple snack ideas. You will absolutely love these simple and healthy snacks!
Cool off with a healthy pop using two simple ingredients (YES! my favorite part only 2 ingredients). Jamba At-Home Smoothies and Rader Farms® have added health benefits to this delicious treat! I do not feel guilty about giving my kids these delicious healthy pops for an after school snack.
These two pops recipes are super simple! My kids even were able to help. They loved making their own delicious snacks.
Jamba At-Home Protein Smoothie Popsicle
-Jamba At-Home Protein Smoothie
-8 oz. juice
1. Combine 1 bag of Jamba At-Home Protein Smoothie with 8 ounces of your favorite juice.
2. Blend on high for 90-seconds.
3. Pour carefully into popsicle mold.
4. Let it harden in freezer.
Rader Farms FruitPlus Pops
1. Add Radar Farms FruitPlus Vitamins into popsicle mold.
2. Pour your favorite juice to fill mold.
3. Freeze the filled mold overnight or until soild.
It satisfies my sweet tooth as well as my kids! What are some after-school snacks that you will be making?
Disclosure: All thoughts and opinions are my own. I was provided Rader Farms FruitPlus Vitamins and Jamba At-Home Protein Smoothie.