Wedding season is right around the corner! And isn’t it so expensive to get married? Thank goodness you can do so many of the details yourself! Two that are really easy to do? Classic, stylish place cards and beautiful, easy to personalize candle holders for your tables! Easy and so inexpensive!
Here is what you will need for the place cards:
- Ultra Thin Glue Dots® Dispenser
- Paper Cutter
- Cut a 4″ by 4″ square from a solid color piece of cardstock.
- Cut a 1.75″ by 3.75″ piece of patterned cardstock. I used a paper with a pearl finish. Print and cut out the names on the guest list from solid color card stock at 1.5″ by 3.5″.
- Using Glue Dots®, attach the pieces with the name to the mat then to the place card. The Ultra Thin Dot is perfect because it doesn’t bubble the paper making the Glue Dot visible.
Here is what you will need for the Candle Holders:
- Candle holders (from the dollar store or some reused holders
- Twine, ribbon or lace
- Glue Dots® Craft Dots
- Wrap twine, ribbon or lace around the candle holder as desired and secure with a Glue Dot® Craft Dot.
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.