We all are trying to get in shape and get healthy, right? But really between: working, kids, activities, household responsibilities-whatever you have on your list, WHEN are we supposed to fit exercise in? That is what I loved right away about Sara Haley’s new work out DVD, Sweat Unlimited. There are 4 workouts in addition to a bonus stretch routine. And these range from 5-45 minutes in length-you choose what you have time for! The DVD contains:
- Sweat Extreme 5: Trigger, Tone, and Tighten: 5 minutes of Sara’s most effective and energizing exercises that wake up, strengthen and challenge your entire body.
- Sweat Strength 15: Burn, Baby, Burn: 15 minutes of total body sculpting that keeps your heart rate up and your muscles burning.
- Sweat Cardio 30: Pop, Rock and Drop: 30 minutes of fat-burning cardio drills consisting of moves inspired by the dance club, rock ‘n roll and break dancing (plus a warm up and a cool down).
- Sweat Box 45: 45 minutes of Tabata-inspired intervals that alternate between boxing drills and core exercises to give you a metabolic burn and core blast.
- BONUS: Sweat Stretch 5: Reach, Relax, and Rejuvenate: 5 minutes to breathe, stretch and relax as you focus on decreasing muscle soreness.
About Sara: Certified trainer and instructor through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), as well as a member of the American Pregnancy Association (APA) Sara is armed with over twenty years of fitness and dance experience and education. Sara specializes in interval training, dance methodology, prenatal, functional fitness, and barefoot training. She has been a Reebok Global Master Trainer since 2008, and is quickly becoming the “go-to trainer” for pre & postnatal fitness, as her Daily Sweat® pregnancy program: EXPECTING MORE® is a top seller on Amazon.
I really loved how the DVD was fast-paced, so different from some of the other work out videos I have tried. She works in smaller sets, but repeats them. You know how some exercise videos expect you to do 50 repetitions of something in a row? Sara mixes it up, so that you are getting the same workout, and believe me, she keeps you working the whole time, but you switch from one exercise to another before you reach a point where you feel it is just too much. It kept my heart rate up, meaning I was burning so many calories-just what I need!
I do have to tell you that I currently own about 14 exercise DVD’s from bootcamp to yoga. Sweat Unlimited was great-not too hard but definitely not for the beginner. It is designed for women who want to stay active and energized while developing lean muscle. I really like how I can decide what routine I have the energy or the time for. If I have just a half hour before I have to pick up my daughter from school, I can choose something on the shorter side. If I have a longer portion of time, I can do the Sweat Box and end it with the calming Sweat Stretch.
Sweat Unlimited is available on Amazon.com or www.SaraHaley.com for $24.99