Welcome to Toddler Talk!
Family and Life in Las Vegas – Emily and Squishy (2.5)
Crazy About My Baybah – Lolo and Baybah (2.5)
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa & Hayden (4)
** If you want to follow this on twitter or plan on tweeting your post, please use hashtag: #toddlertalk**
Toddler Talk was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
Link up a post that is related to this weeks topic.
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
This Week’s Topic: Little Sports Fans!
Here in St. Louis, we have three major sports teams – the St. Louis Rams, the St. Louis Blues and the St. Louis Cardinals!
Out of all of those, we are HUGE Cardinals fans even though we support them all! It’s no surprise that Hayden is turning into a big Cardinals Baseball fan himself!
Hayden’s first trip to the ballpark was when he was just a little over a year old for a game on Easter! He wasn’t too interested though and it was hard to get a good picture of us!
Hayden came with us again to the ballpark when he was a little older for a tour of Busch Stadium. The big rule was “Do not go out on the field”.
You can guess what Hayden did!
Opening Day was just last week and while Hayden didn’t come with us, he did get dressed up in Cardinals red and blue!
We’re thinking of taking him to his first “real” game in the next few weeks. He watches all the games with us, knows the words to “Take me out to the Ballgame” and wants a giant foam finger!
Do you have any little sports fans in your house?
Next Week’s Topic: Favorite Craft or Art Project with Toddler
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
5. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.