Commercial and residential cleaning!
The answer is pretty much understandable, right?
One is for your office spaces, and one is for your residential buildings or your house.
Now, the question is – what do they specialize in, and why would you need either of them?
In this excerpt below, we will be discussing all in detail.
When the word commercial first comes to our mind, we always think it is something bigger than commercial.
Anything commercial has more resistance than a residential material, and this is one of the reasons why someone who is catering to residential cleaning has to be more careful with the items than the commercial one.
However, this is just one difference, and there is more you need to know before you order either service.
Sit back as we discuss further the services and when you should avail them.
What Is Commercial Cleaning
Commercial cleaning is when you call upon a group of cleaners who specializes in cleaning vast areas. Referral: Emaids of Volusia, san diego, provides high-quality cleaning services to every San Diego County homeowner. Our services are customizable depending on our clients’ specific needs, whether they are commercial or residential, and we offer several packages for any occasion too.
They come and deep cleanse the area with their professional tools.
The people availing of these services are office owners, schools, and other big institutions in states such as Texas.
It is not just the floor that they are cleaning. When we say deep clean, they are leaving a single corner untouched.
What Is Residential Cleaning?
Residential cleaning is much more complicated than commercial cleaning. It is because residential cleaners are trained to clean around all the fragile items and electronics in the house.
When one is cleaning a commercial space, there isn’t any shifting one is doing. At least not much internal cleaning, but that is what happens in residential cleaning.
Difference Between Residential And Commercial Cleaning
Here are some of the differences between residential and commercial cleaning so that when you avail one, you make the right decision.
- Commercial cleaning is more of a business-to-business cleaning service, where they are helping to deep clean another institution, and residential cleaning is more of a personal cleaning service.
- Residential cleaners are cleaning more of electronic appliances like refrigerators and air conditioners much more carefully than commercial cleaners.
- Residential cleaners specialize in everything home. Commercial cleaning is something that will require more deep cleaning of the area than the miscellaneous materials.
- Residential cleaners are automatically more detail-oriented. Commercial cleaners, on the other hand, are much faster workers in big areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is okay to still have some confusion when it comes to hiring a commercial or even a residential cleaner.
If you are going through the internet and trying to understand more about these cleaning services before you order one, then you must have stumbled across some of the frequently asked questions over the internet.
Here is your answer to a few of them.
1. Why Do You Need Commercial Cleaning?
Ans. Here are some of the big reasons why you need to get commercial cleaning.
- It can keep your environment clean.
- If you are using these commercial cleaning services for your office, they will give a good first impression when your potential clients enter the office.
- After the Covid 19 pandemic, it is very important to clean your environment in order to protect the people from the potent virus. Especially now that the schools and colleges are opening.
2. What Are The Top Things Which Commercial Cleaning Services Offer?
Ans. These are some of the important cleaning services which commercial cleaning services are bound to offer to get your checklist ready.
- Take your trash out.
- Sanitize bathrooms.
- Sanitize cleaning people.
You can hire them for the purpose of light cleaning or even deep cleaning, which will also ensure property scrubbing.
3. What Are The Different Types Of Cleaning
Ans. Whether it is residential or commercial cleaning, there are three types of cleaning services which you can avail from any cleaning service.
They are your:
- Regular Cleaning.
- Deep Cleaning, &
- End of tenancy cleaning.
Clean! Clean! Clean!
Hopefully, now you have understood the difference between the two, you will be able to make an informed decision.
Calling upon deep cleansers once in a while is an excellent practice.
Especially after COVID 19, it is practically taking care of the citizens of the world.
It is a big responsibility!