In case you missed it, I’m giving away a Windows 8 Phone of your choice, plus a month of service thanks to Microsoft! You can head over and read why the Windows 8 Phones are perfect for the multi-tasking mom and how they are so family-friendly!
Over in that post, I shared some of the apps you will have to immediately download for your phone, but here’s a full list of those apps plus some more that you will love!
- AboutOne Organizer: Your one-stop family organizer that makes it easy to store notes, receipts, doctor’s contact info, and precious memories so it’s all available at your fingertips whenever you need it.
- Pandora: Take a break from the little ones and pop on your favorite station and listen to your favorite tunes, ad free and with free unlimited monthly streaming throughout 2013 – exclusively on Windows Phone.
- ShopSavvy: The busy mom is always a bargain hunter! Search for the best prices both online and in store with ShopSavvy. You can even pin your favorite products to your Start screen for real-time updates on the lowest prices.
- Baby Monitor: Save the cash set aside for a baby monitor by turning your Windows Phone into one! This app allows you to keep a watchful eye on your little one via audio and video so you can set your mind at ease when you’re in the other room.
- Fashion: Follow all your favorite fashion blogs in one place with Fashion app on Windows Phone. Stay on top of the latest fashion buzz and find your favorite looks straight off the runway.
- Allrecipes: Getting tired of those quick and easy kid friendly meals? Find something fun and unique to make the family for dinner. Search from hundreds of recipes and pin your favorite’s right on your Start Screen. It’s the easiest way to stay organized in the kitchen!
- Chase Mobile: Managing the finances can be difficult, but now with Chase Mobile you can keep track of your spending, pay bills, transfer money and deposit checks directly on your Windows Phone.
- Delta: Facing the ins and outs of travel, need a girls weekend or pre-planning your summer vacation with the family, Delta can help provide you with all the latest up-to-date flight information to keep you on track.
- MyFitnessPal: Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest calorie counter available on Windows Phone. With the largest food database of any calorie counter and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, you’ll be summer ready in no time.
- Tumblr: Find and follow things you love, share photos, gifs, video, quotes, chats, links, and text.
- Cocktail Flow: Cocktail Flow is the perfect app to choose from thousands of different drinks. Pin the app to your Start screen for quick access to ingredients, recipes and cocktail themed ideas on the go. You can even save yourself a trip to the store by searching ingredients in your refrigerator to make different types of cocktails.
- Brit + Co.: This app can help you evolve what’s already in your closet with step-by-step tutorials on how to DIY jewelry and accessories at home.
- Runtastic: Runtastic tracks your sports and fitness activities, and monitors calories burned to help you achieve greater results.
- Fhotoroom: Fhotoroom is a pro camera, photo sharing network and professional mobile photo editor. “Community App Awards Best Photo App of 2012” with more than 1.5 Million downloads.
- Photosynth: Photosynth for Windows Phone is the panorama app that makes it easy and fun to capture and share interactive panoramas of the places, people, and events that are important to you.
- GasBuddy: GasBuddy helps you find the best deals on gas prices nearby.
- Budget Buddy: Manage your family’s budget on the go! Track real time updates from your recent purchases right from your Start screen, so you’ll never go over budget or miss a payment again!
- WebMD News: WebMD News provides the latest health and medicine updates from WebMD’s website.
Which Windows 8 Phone app would you download first?
Disclosure: I am part of the Windows Champions Program and receive incentives from Microsoft to blog about its products.